Welcome

Congratulations!

You have arrived at the perfect place to experience great things!

Here you will find amazing photos and words that will challenge your mind and take you to a place you never been before!

These are more than mere photos, they are a collection of moments captured and immortalized forever...enjoy them while you can...


tsk!tsk!..totally the opposite ok!hehe

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Taiwan!...here I come!!

Date : 23rd June 2009

Time : 1:00am

ok!!!...in exactly 5 more hours will leave the house to LCCT!!!...where to??hehe...TAIWAN!!!...YaY!!!...really excited and at the same time feeling abit uncertainty also...maybe because I dunno what to expect!!!...haha..


Thanks to Air Asia...bought the ticket since last year October 2009...guess how much it cost me??...well...its only RM210.00 for 2 ways!!!haha...unbelievable right!!!...so booked your ticket early next time!!!...however...there's always pros and cons of doing so...I find that the pros are definitely its cheap and you can plan well ahead...and the cons...you dunno what will happen in 6months time right...like myself...I almost can't make it due to the work load I have!!!...gosh!!!and just when you thought you finish everything...suddenly something will just appear waiting for you to solve!!!it happens everytime!!!luckily I managed to settle off everything around 11:00pm...but still...sigh...I need to bring along my Lappy to do follow up!!!seriously need to hire someone by end of this year otherwise my grey is getting more and more and more!!!

Ok back to the trip...will be away to Taiwan for 7days 6nights...but me and my friends only booked the 1st 2nights of Hotels only...I guess we'll be running around Taipei and TaiChung...but still dunno what's our full plan yet!!!haha...feel like backpackers!!!lol...

Heard that their night markets are full of good Hawkers food...hmmm...I think I'll put on weights again!!!just couldn't resist good foods!!!hahahah...I wanna eat eat eat and eat!!!...and of cause to take lotsa lotsa pictures!!

1st 2nights...we'll staying around Xi Men Ding - Taipei...

Xi Men Ding at Night

Will definitely visit Taipei 101...hopefully can get this kind of photo shots angles!!!


do drop me some suggestions ok!!!...

Well...need to rest abit for now...since I'm bringing along my Lappy...hopefully I'm able to update from Taipei!!!...chow!!


p/s : pictures courtesy of Google

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails