Welcome

Congratulations!

You have arrived at the perfect place to experience great things!

Here you will find amazing photos and words that will challenge your mind and take you to a place you never been before!

These are more than mere photos, they are a collection of moments captured and immortalized forever...enjoy them while you can...


tsk!tsk!..totally the opposite ok!hehe

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eve + JonJon - Chemistry ジーンとくる

Was not prepared at all for this shoot...Jonjon was like so last minute when he decided to do this shoot...I just grab my camera and went up to my office...hahahaha...had to move some furniture here and there...in order to have a clear background...lol...office made studio...lol!!!

I was quite satisfied with my outcome though!!!I edited this series...like for or brand or something...just what I see it...you may not agree...

Hope you'll like it!!!










7 comments:

v!vi@n said...

nice photos....i like it so much...great work!!!

clicked your ads and nanged..do hit me back^^

Lindy said...

Nice pictures!!:D

Unknown said...

nice~

TcRaiN said...

great shot

adamYam said...

thanks guys!!!

@vivian : thanks..hit back ady..hehe

Nina Nurziana said...

nanged / clicked nokia / be ur follower ;)

JonathanYam said...

opps..... my old old school pic.... heheheh

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails