Welcome

Congratulations!

You have arrived at the perfect place to experience great things!

Here you will find amazing photos and words that will challenge your mind and take you to a place you never been before!

These are more than mere photos, they are a collection of moments captured and immortalized forever...enjoy them while you can...


tsk!tsk!..totally the opposite ok!hehe

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Aunty Nat @ Boulevard Mid Valley

Went to Aunty Nat at Boulevard Mid Valley with my god-sister and her bf for dinner...was my 1st time there . . .

The restaurant have a very nice setup with 60s classic ambient feel to it...most of their decorations are wooden and they have like old electrical appliances displaying...having said that..they actually serves Nyonya foods here...so I guessed you will get what I meant . . .

The restaurant is actually located at the office blocks of Boulevard Mid Valley...directly opposite Kim Gary (maybe abit further down)...hehe...its a the 1st floor so you either take the lifts or the stairs...



The Entrance - Aunty Nat




What we ordered :
. Sambal Belacan Fried Rice . Nam Yu Fried Chicken .
. Sambal Belacan Tiger Prawn . Lettuce Fried with Fermented Bean Curd .


The foods was good especially the sambal belacan tiger prawn...I just love it so much I don't mind going there just to have that!!!if you like spicy though...anyway...what I would say is that I got no complains for the foods at all...conclusion - Thumbs Up!!!


p/s : pictures were taken using iPhone 3G (Andigraf application)


Contact & Address

Aunty Nat
5G, Signature Office
The Boulevard Mid Valley
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan

Tel: 603 2283 5339


2 comments:

Lindy said...

Yums food looks great! Love spicy foods. :D

Jessica Lau said...

I just been there on Friday...I love the tom yan soup....very nice...yummy

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails