Welcome

Congratulations!

You have arrived at the perfect place to experience great things!

Here you will find amazing photos and words that will challenge your mind and take you to a place you never been before!

These are more than mere photos, they are a collection of moments captured and immortalized forever...enjoy them while you can...


tsk!tsk!..totally the opposite ok!hehe

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hard Rock Hotel Penang

My very 1st Post!!...

Anyway...thanks to Jonjon who got me into all these...I mean this BLOG!!

Went to Hard Rock Hotel Penang during the Wesak holiday!...nowadays I choose to use my Canon-S90 wherever I go within Malaysia...I carry it almost everyday...

Ok!...back to Hard Rock...went there for 2 nights...the room..me and my frens stayed was quite nice because the balcony is connected directly to the pool...where for we can jump straight into pool!! However, I personally think that the Hotel was rather small...I mean..you know...its Hard Rock!!it should be big..shouldn't it be???


Mirrored - took this from inside my fren's car



Hard Rock Hotel - Penang



Room 101 - The Bed


Room 101 - The Stool



Hard Rock - Goes Green



Room 101 - Toiletries



Hard Rock - Room 101



Hard Rock - Room 101



Hard Rock - Framed



This is right infront of the Hotel entrance



The Big Guitar



Hard Rock at Night



Right infront of the balcony..or shall I say the Room!!

8 comments:

JonathanYam said...

Nice Hotel! how is the rate?

adamYam said...

its expensive!! the room we stayed i think it was like RM700 per night...

JonathanYam said...

Wow....... abit to x'pensive 4me liow.... anyway nice Hotel and ofcos nice Pic!

YinLing said...

the hotel damn nice :) they have different rates right .

yokepui said...

welcome to the blogger's world!

niceeeee... the feel is excellent..

anyway, i like the basin tap.. coooool.. haha

adamYam said...

Yoke Pui: you also blog???

yup: they do have different rates...but other rooms are just too normal and the rates is quite high also...

jfook said...

Wow, looks cool huh?

adamYam said...

jfook: thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails