Welcome

Congratulations!

You have arrived at the perfect place to experience great things!

Here you will find amazing photos and words that will challenge your mind and take you to a place you never been before!

These are more than mere photos, they are a collection of moments captured and immortalized forever...enjoy them while you can...


tsk!tsk!..totally the opposite ok!hehe

Monday, August 23, 2010

Outback Steackhouse - Low Yat Plaza

Went to Outback Steakhouse at Low Yat Plaza . . . it is actually located opposite of Low Yat Plaza which is called BB Park . . . it is one of my favorite place to have a good piece of Steak . . .


Normally at lunch hour this place is rather quiet . . . quite cozy feel inside . . .


As my god sister and her boyfriend 1st time here . . . so I ordered something we could share . . .

Buffalo Wings . . . I like it as it is not so dry and oily even they fried it . . . the spiciness is just right . . .

Fish 'n' Chips . . . not as good as it used to be . . . rather disappointed though . . . quite normal . . .


Chicken Tender . . . actually didn't plan to order this dish . . . i was suppose to order a grilled chicken but dunno what happen to me and I point at this dish on the menu . . . lolz . . . it has the same taste as the Fish 'n' Chips . . .


Botany Bay Grilled Salmon . . . this dish is not bad although I always prefer to have Raw Salmon . . . the tenderness of the salmon is good . . . this means it is still fresh isn't it . . .


Now this is my favorite dish . . . beef of coz . . . Outback Sirloin . . . it is damn juicy . . . always go for medium rare . . . !!! I had this all by myself the my frens does not take beef . . .


How to get there . . .


Outback Steakhouse
BB Park GL-12 Low Yat Plaza No. 7
Jl. 1/77 Off Bukit Bintang
Kuala Lumpur 55100-Malaysia
Tel: (603) 2144 9919
Fax: (603) 2142 3730

8 comments:

thule a.k.a leo said...

AH!! It has been a while since my only and last time here many years back.. remember bringing a girl here for dinner :P

adamYam said...

Leo: lolz!!!!

Merrinette said...

wah looks very yummy!!!

chris federick said...

holy mother of steaks! xD i like medium rare too.

adamYam said...

Merr: it is!!!very delicious ar!!!

Chris: high 5 man!!!...juicy juicy!!

karmun said...

nice foods!! hahaha..

adamYam said...

Karmun: thanks alot..visited ur blog too

JoinMe.com.my said...

Hi adamYam
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails